Full Day PRIVATE Cape Winelands Tour
Join us for a memorable day in the rolling vineyards of the Western Cape’s renowned wine estates. We visit wine estates in Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch. Enjoy a day of tasting, eating, relaxing and exploring. Wine & cheese pairing, a wine & chocolate pairing, cellar tour & bubbly tasting, lunch at an exclusive wine-estate or in the town (whatever your preference) and a visit to the local towns, are all on the agenda for this tour!
Description of Tour
- Firstly, we head north to Paarl
- At our first stop we experience a Wine & Cheese Pairing with some local Olive Oils included in the tasting
- Next, we continue to Franschhoek to a wine-estate known for their incredible MCC Champagne as well as a cellar tour and their spectacular views of the Valley. (A substitute wine-estate will be included whilst this one is closed for renovations until the end of August 2019)
- You’ll have some time to stroll around the quaint town of Franschhoek before heading to lunch
- Lunch stop (optional – own account)
- After lunch we continue to Stellenbosch where we will visit a beautiful wine-estate for some Wine & Chocolate pairing
- Time permitting, your guide will drive you through the old town of Stellenbosch on your way back to your accommodation
1 person – R4,250 / 2 people – R2,850 pp / 3 people – R2,300 pp
Included in price:
- Services of your experienced qualified knowledgeable private guide
- All transport for the day including a bottle of water each
- 1 Wine & Cheese pairing
- 1 MCC Champagne tasting
- 1 Wine & Chocolate tasting
- A Cellar tour
Excluded in price:
- Lunch at Franschhoek is optional and not included in the price.
No wine tasting under 18 years. Children under 12 years are half price.
Non-alcoholic beverages are available at all the wine estates we visit.