Circular route starting and finishing at the Cableway, via India Venster, offering views on all sides.
This route offers the most breathtaking views of the City, West Coast, Robben Island, spectacular rock formations, Twelve Apostles, False Bay and surrounding mountains literally covering all sides of Table Mountain.
Starting near the lower cable car this hike will take 2-4 hours to the top and then another 1-2 hours on the flat Table to Maclears Beacon and return to cable car in a circular route.
Ascend the front of Table Mountain and descend via Cableway.
This is the one with views on all sides at the top.
|Activity Level:||Adventurous. A fair bit of scrambling with staples and chains so need to be relatively fit.|
|Cost per person:||1 Person: R1450
2-6: R850 per person
Family discount available
- Services of your qualified experienced guide
- Transport to and from your accommodation within the City Bowl/CBD area
- Snacks and water on the hike
- Return cableway ticket down
- If the Table Mountain Cableway is not running due to weather or maintenance, a fee of R200 per person will be charged for the guide to walk you back down the mountain.