Surf’s up in Muizenberg! Come and enjoy a Surf lesson (or just hire the gear if you can surf already) or try your hand at SUPing (Stand up Paddleboarding) either wave-riding or flat water. After a hot shower and a cup of coffee/hot chocolate, you make your way through to the quaint fishing village where you will have time to wander around the antique stores and art shops. Lunch will be booked at the Harbour House Restaurant with the most spectacular views of the ocean and waves pounding right outside. After lunch then it’s a visit to the Penguins and if time allows then a wander around the naval town of Simonstown before returning to your accommodation.
You will have the services of a dedicated driver with a luxury vehicle. We have dedicated people with Professional Driving Permits in luxury vehicles (not taxi’s) to collect you from your accommodation, drive you to all your activities, to lunch and then back to your accommodation after the tour is over.
- Collection from your accommodation by your dedicated driver for the day and whisked off to your adventure activities in an air conditioned luxury vehicle.
First stop – Surfing or SUPing (Stand Up Paddleboarding) in Muizenberg
- A private Surf or SUP lesson for an hour and a half with a coach providing you with dedicated coaching at your own pace.
- If you already know how to surf or SUP, just hire some gear and enjoy the waves!
- Rental of surfboard/SUP boards and wetsuits are included
- Use of the spacious facilities at Surf Emporium to change and have a warm shower afterwards along with a cup of coffee from their coffee shop.
Next – Kalk Bay Fishing Village
- Wander around the quaint village of Kalk Bay, visit the curio and antique shops, admire the works of art in the galleries
- Take a stroll down to the harbour and if you’re lucky enough you’ll be able to see the fisherman arrive back with their catch.
Harbour House Restaurant for Lunch
- A scrumptious lunch at the well-known Harbour House Restaurant overlooking the harbour and the sea. Listen to the sea right outside your window, maybe you’ll be lucky to catch sight of a seal or even a whale whilst enjoying your meal. Meal to the value of R450.
Visit to the Penguins at Boulder’s Beach
- After lunch, your driver will take you through to see the Penguins at Boulder’s Beach. Here you can wander the raised walkways and watch these gorgeous birds in their natural habitat.
- If time allows, a walk around the old naval town of Simonstown is a must. Explore Jubilee Square with the statue of Just Nuisance, the naval dog or walk the high street and admire the old buildings and quaint shops.
Dedicated driver with luxury vehicle for the day – 1 pax R3,940 / 2 pax R3,160 pp / 3+ pax R2,480 pp
There is a 48 hour cancellation policy for a full refund.