Come and experience one of the most unique features that Cape Town has to offer, snorkeling with seals. We want to share the beauty of the ocean and its most playful mammals with you as well as the beauty of the Atlantic Coastline. On the Seal Snorkeling trip you will have a chance to see Dolphins, Whales, Penguins, Sun Fish and much more.
Pick up is from your accommodation in Cape Town (within the Cape Town Central area). You will then meet at the Dive shop in the V&A Waterfront to complete some paperwork, get kitted up in your snorkeling gear and listen to an informative briefing.
Thereafter enjoy a 20 minute boat ride out to sea where we search for marine life on the way to the Cape Fur Seal Colony in Oudekraal which is just past Camps Bay. You will then have the opportunity to snorkel with the seals for about 30 minutes.
The duration of the tour is approximately 2 hours including the 30 minutes snorkeling time with the seals.
These are the trip times:
- 08h30 to 10h30 (Meet at 07h30)
- 12h00 to 14h00 (Meet at 11h00)
Price: R1,050 per person
- Adventure Boat ride
- Informative briefing of the experience, seals, snorkeling equipment and use
- Ocean safari experience (search for other marine life to and from the seals)
- Snorkeling guides (PADI professionals)
- Bottled water and biscuits
- Full use of snorkeling equipment
- Transfers to and from your accommodation within a 5km radius of CBD (min 2 people)
Minimum age for this experience is 10 years or older. No experience is needed for snorkelers but you must be a competent swimmer.
Please note that trips are also weather dependent.