The hike starts in Camps Bay on the west of the Peninsula and finishes at the Cableway, via Kasteelspoort.
Kasteelspoort ravine is a trail that takes one all the way up to the top via a meandering path. On the way you’ll see spectacular cliff faces and thick fynbos including our stunning protea bushes. At the top you are rewarded with the most spectacular views of Camps Bay and views of Table Mountain all the way to the Cableway station and Signal Hill.
From the top we make our way towards the Woodhead Dam to take in this incredible feat of engineering. We then make our way along the Valley of the Red Gods to the Cableway.
|Activity Level:||Reasonably fit|
|Cost per person:||1 person: R1,800
2-6 people: R1,200 per person
Family discount available
- Services of your qualified experienced guide
- Transport to and from your accommodation within the Cape Town City Bowl/CBD area
- Snacks and water on the hike
- Return cableway ticket down
- If the Table Mountain Cableway is closed due to weather or maintenance, an extra fee of R200 per person will be charged for the guide to walk you back down the mountain.
- An Uber taxi ride back to Kirstenbosch Gardens (this is not a circular route) in the amount of R100