An overnight Safari Adventure is a real spoil for guests.
Welcome cocktails are served on arrival, either outside, around the pool or in front of a log fire in the cigar bar (weather depending). The overnight safari package includes a late afternoon and an early morning game drive with a Game Reserve specialist as well as lunch, dinner & breakfast. As well as a complimentary bottle of house wine, 1 game drive may be substituted for a horseback safari and, free access to Spa facilities (treatments are, however, optional at an additional cost).
For return transfers from Cape Town there is an extra charge of R1,360 per person. The scheduled transfers for overnight guests depart Cape Town between 9 am and 10 am and the return transfer the next day will leave the Game Reserve at 12.30 pm. Collection and Drop-off will be from your accommodation within the Cape Town City Bowl and immediate surrounds. The transfer takes approximately 2 1/2 hours depending on the pick up and drop off points.
12h00: Arrival and Welcome Drink
12h30 – 14h00: Buffet Lunch
14h00: Check in to accommodation – Premier Cottages – and have an Eco Synergy Tour
15h30: Late Afternoon Game Drive (2-3 hours)
19h00: Buffet Dinner
Weather dependent – a Star Safari (telescope safari of our constellations)
06h00: Early Morning Safari (2 hours) or substitute this for a Horseback Safari
08h00 – 10h30: Buffet Breakfast
10h00: Check out
10h00 – 12h00: Time at leisure
12h00: Transfer back to Cape Town
R4,250 per person + R1,360 per person return transfers (if needed). All children welcome, under age 4 no charge, 4-11 years old 1/2 price and 12+ year olds, full price.
- 1 night accommodation in a Premier Cottage which is positioned on the hillside to offer privacy and have been built in harmony with the rock, which is a principle focal point in the large bathrooms and alfresco showers. They are constructed from wood, stone and thatch and feature fans, air conditioners and fireplaces. Each en-suite bathroom is unique, with twin hand basins, bath and toilet. The cottages offer a wooden deck with panoramic views across the expanse of the reserve.
- Welcome Drink
- Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast
- Complimentary bottle of house wine
- 2 Game Drives
- Free access to Spa facilities (Treatments are an optional extra charge)
- Use of the pool, access to the Lounge Bar, Labyrinth, Giant Chess and access to Curio shop.
- Visit the Animal Rescue and Rehabilitation Conservation Centre. It was established as a sanctuary for animals that can never be released into the wild again and a temporary home for those who need attention before being released into the wild. It includes various initiatives and projects, amongst these is our Orphan Rhino Calf, Saving Private Rhino Foundation, Rescue and Rehabilitation Initiatives, Black Eagle Project and Eco Synergy Systems. Please note the animals that are currently housed at ARC are not open to public viewing. Due to possible release and rehabilitation human interaction is kept to an absolute minimum.
- All meals and beverages not listed above.
- Optional excursions on request
- Laundry, Mini-bar and telefax facilities
- Spa Treatments
Things to know:
- Itinerary & Collection times are guidelines & subject to change to allow for seasonality
- All rates quoted in ZAR (SA Rand) VAT inclusive and are quoted per person sharing and are subject to currency fluctuations
Cancellations and Refunds:
- No Shows – No refund
- Cancellations within 0-14 days of date of arrival – No refund
- Cancellations within 15-45 days of date of arrival, 50% refund.
- No refunds will be given for late arrivals/early departures or for meals or services not taken up.