- Admire the spectacular natural scenery of the Cape Peninsula
- Take the funicular up the lighthouse at Cape Point
- Visit the African Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach
Head out from your accommodation in Cape Town on a morning half-day tour of the Cape Peninsula. Settle in to your air-conditioned vehicle while taking in the spectacular scenery of Sea Point, Clifton Beaches, Camps Bay, Llandudno and Hout Bay. The drive along Chapmans Peak is one of the most scenic drives in the world.
We arrive at the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, home to ‘fynbos’, wild animals (like Cape Mountain Zebra, baboons and several species of buck and birds) – please be aware that as these are wild animals, sightings are not always guaranteed. An optional funicular ride up to the lighthouse (for your own account ).
The tour continues on to Boulders Beach to see the penguin colony. More than 3000 penguins call Boulders Beach home (for own account). The area is protected as part of the Table Mountain National Park. There are walkways constructed a few feet off the ground which allows visitors to get the feel of being right there with the penguins.
You’ll take a drive through the quaint town of Simonstown before returning to your hotel.
R950 per person
Included in price:
- Qualified and experienced cultural guide
- Entrance into Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Toll fees on Chapman’s Peak Drive
Excluded in price:
- Entrance into Boulders Beach Penguin colony
- Cape Point funicular ride
- Any refreshments
Children under 12 years are half price. Please note that some 3rd party operators do not offer discounts for children. In order for a child to qualify for children’s rates, they must be accompanied by 2 adults. All tours operate with a minimum of 2 people.