- See the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay
- Visit Hout Bay with an optional Seal Island Trip
- Experience the spectacular Chapmans Peak Drive
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- See the African Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Drive through quaint town of Simonstown
- Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
Description of Tour
Head out from your accommodation in Cape Town on a full-day tour of the Cape Peninsula. Settle in to your air-conditioned vehicle while taking in the spectacular scenery of Sea Point, Clifton Beaches, Camps Bay and the 12 Apostles before arriving in Hout Bay.
In Hout Bay, you might like to go on an optional boat trip to Seal Island or just wander around the harbour and visit the curio shops. We then drive through to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, home to ‘fynbos’, wild animals (like Cape Mountain Zebra, baboons and several species of buck and birds) – please be aware that as these are wild animals, sightings are not always guaranteed.
An optional funicular ride up to the lighthouse (for your own account + R80) with a stop on the way for some lunch (own account).
The tour continues on to Boulders Beach to see the penguin colony. More than 3000 penguins call Boulders Beach home. The area is protected as part of the Table Mountain National Park. There are walkways constructed a few feet off the ground which allows visitors to get the feel of being right there with the penguins.
You’ll take a drive through the quaint town of Simonstown, home to the South African Navy, and then onto Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens where a stroll around these magnificent gardens is a must (entrance for own account + R75) before returning to your hotel.
R1,300 per person
Included in price:
- Services of your experienced knowledgeable culture guide
- Transportation to and from your hotel in Cape Point
- Entrance into Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Toll fees for Chapmans Peak Drive
- Entrance into the Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
Excluded in price:
- Seal island Boat trip
- Lunch and refreshments
- Cape point Funicular to the lighthouse
- Entrance into Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
All tours operate with a minimum of 2 people. Children under 12 years are half price. For children’s rates to apply for the under 12’s, they need to be accompanied by 2 adults. Please note that some 3rd party operators do not offer discounts for children.
We reserve the right to utilise the services of an alternative service provider.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.