Kirstenbosch to Upper Cableway via Skeleton Gorge.
Skeleton Gorge starts from Kirstenbosch Gardens and is one of the most popular routes to the upper cable car via Maclears Beacon. Alternatively, you can return down Nursery Ravine back to Kirstenbosch in a round trip (without using the Cableway).
With a luscious canopy of green indigenous trees and dense fynbos (indigenous only to Table Mountain), this popular route includes fantastic views of Robben Island, Cape Town City, West Coast and the Twelve Apostles.
|Cost per person:||1 Person: R1,700
2-6: R1,050 per person
Family discount available
Ascend the East side of Table Mountain. Descend via Cableway (Circular route optional). Fantastic views stretching North and East.
This hike includes:
- Services of your qualified experienced guide;
- Transport to and from your accommodation within the City Bowl/CBD area;
- Snacks and water on the hike.
- One way Cableway ticket
- Entrance into Kirstenbosch Gardens
- An Uber taxi ride back to Kirstenbosch Gardens (this is not a circular route) in the amount of R200
- If the Table Mountain Cableway is closed, either weather or maintenance related, a fee of R200 per person will be charged for the guide to take you back down the mountain.