Ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, then the PADI Discover scuba diving experience is perfect for you.
While not a scuba certification course, the Discover Scuba Diving Experience is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
Complete paperwork, watch a short DVD where the basics of scuba diving followed by a quick quiz together with your Instructor. After trying on your scuba equipment you will head off to the pool. After successfully completing the pool session of the experience you will head to the ocean for your first ocean dive. Back at the shop around 15h30.
Prerequisites & Minimum Age
10 years old. No pre-training required. Be in good physical health.
Maximum of 2 students per instructor.
This tour needs a minimum of 2 people to operate.
08h30 (Meet at the shop)
Price: R1,800 per person
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI Professional
- Confined water / swimming pool session
- 1 open water dive (sea dive)
- MPA (Marine Protected Areas) permit
- Full use of scuba gear
- Certificate of Recognition with PADI International Limited
- Transfers within 5km radius of CBD