Want the best of both the Cape Peninsula & the Winelands in one full day – this is the tour to do!
Your private guide will take you around the Cape via the spectacular Chapmans Peak Drive to Cape Point Nature Reserve. A visit to the lighthouse and to the most south-western tip of Africa. Afterwards, you will take a drive through to Simonstown, a quaint naval town and of course, Boulders Beach where you will be up close and personal with the penguins. Your guide will then take you to your first wine-estate in the iconic Constantia Wine Valley, the oldest wine region in Africa! Here you will experience a 4×4 Vineyard tour through the vineyards up to the dams where you will enjoy a glass of bubbly with the spectacular views. A premium wine-tasting follows on this beautiful privately owned wine-estate, including a taste of the iconic and world-famous, Vin de Constance (a favourite of Napoleons), followed by a 2-course lunch on the terrace amongst the trees. Then after a scrumptious lunch, on to the next wine-estate to end the afternoon sitting on their patio with the views of the whole Constantia Valley laid out before you sipping on award winning wines. Now that is a day to remember!
The best thing about this tour is that it is all inclusive, except for any personal purchases you wish to make and gratuities!
The price for this tour:
- 1 person : R5,800
- 2 people : R3,690 per person
- 3 people : R2,980 per person
- 4+ people : R2,630 per person
The price includes:
- Complementary pick up and drop off from your accommodation within the City Bowl area and immediate surrounds
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle for the day, with a bottle of water
- Your private, qualified and knowledgeable guide
- Toll fees on Chapmans Peak Drive
- Entrance into Cape Point Nature Reserve and Boulders Beach penguins
- 4×4 Vineyard tour with MCC champagne
- 2-course lunch (an upgrade to a 3-course is available at your own cost)
- 2 wine-tastings
The price excludes:
- Any other refreshments during the day, not included in the itinerary
- Personal purchases