Join us for a memorable day in the rolling vineyards of the Western Cape’s renowned wine estates. We visit wine estates in Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch. Enjoy a cheese pairing and a cellar tour. Have lunch in the vineyards and visit the local towns, learn about their history, culture, food and, most importantly, their wine.
Description of Tour
- Firstly, we head north to Paarl
- At our first stop we experience a cellar tour followed by a cheese and wine tasting
- Next, we continue to Franschhoek with a photo stop at the Groot Drakenstein Prison where Nelson Mandela was released in Feb 1990
- A short tour of the little town and a second wine tasting in Franschhoek
- Lunch stop (optional – own account)
- After lunch we continue to Stellenbosch where your guide will point out historic buildings and tell you interesting facts
- Time permitting, we will include a third wine tasting before returning to your hotel
Price:R1,100 pp Included in price:
- Services of your experienced qualified culture guide
- All transport for the day
- 3 wine tastings (3rd tasting, time permitting)
- 1 of the wine tastings with cheese and a cellar tour.
- Lunch at Franschhoek is optional and not included in the price.