- Visit the spectacular Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- See the African penguins at Boulders Beach in Simonstown
- Taste wine and cheese and do a cellar tour in historic Stellenbosch
Enjoy the best of both worlds on this combination tour. Enjoy a morning Cape Peninsula tour and spend the afternoon in the Cape Winelands with a wine-and-cheese tasting and cellar tour in historic Stellenbosch.
Please note that this tour is a combination of the half day morning Cape Point tour and the half day afternoon Winelands tour. The morning tour returns to the V&A Waterfront. The guide will make every effort to stop for you to buy food and refreshments, (own account) before the afternoon tour commences. You may have to eat en route. You are also welcome to bring your own packed lunch.
- Enjoy scenic views and magnificent beaches of the Atlantic coastline driving through Clifton, Camps Bay and Hout Bay
- Drive along Chapman’s Peak (if open)
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve to admire the view
- Take the funicular (Funicular for own account +/- R80) to the lighthouse
- See the Indian and Atlantic Oceans, and False Bay
- Drive through Simons Town
- Visit the African Penguins at Bounders Beach (+/- R80 for own account)
- V&A Waterfront, and an opportunity to purchase food and refreshments (own account) before we head out to Stellenbosch
- Experience a wine and cheese tasting and a cellar tour.
- Drive through historic Stellenbosch and hear all the interesting facts and history of this picturesque town.
- If time permits our guide will choose a second estate for another wine tasting before heading back to your hotel.
Prices:R1,500 per person Price includes:
- All transport to and from your accommodation central Cape Town
- Services of an experienced culture guide
- Wine & Cheese tasting
- Cellar tour
- Entrance fees to Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Toll Fees on Chapmans Peak
- Lunch and any other refreshments during the tour
- Penguin colony entrance fees
Cancellation PolicyCancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
More Info on Tour
- Please note that there is no lunch stop on this tour. The guide will stop for you to purchase food and refreshments which you may have to eat en route. Should there be time for a quick lunch (for own account) between the two tours, the guide will advise. On some occasions the tour may be delayed due to circumstances beyond our control. You are also welcome to bring a packed lunch. Lunch is not included and is for your own account.
- No wine tasting permitted for anyone under 18 years.
- Children under 12 years are half price. Please note that some 3rd party operators do not offer discounts for children.
- We cannot guarantee the availability and schedule of 3rd party operators.
- We reserve the right to utilize the services of an alternative service provider.
- Pick up and drop off for all tours is free from certain central areas. Please check when booking tours if your pick up and drop off point is free of charge.
- Entrance fees charged by third party service providers may be charged for children under 12 years. In order to qualify for children’s rates (when children’s rates are available), the child must be accompanied on the tour by 2 adults.