Enjoy an afternoon in the Cape Winelands, wine and cheese tasting and learning about the old historic student town of Stellenbosch.
- Admire the spectacular natural scenery of the Cape Peninsula
- Take the funicular up the lighthouse at Cape Point
- Visit the African Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach
- See the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay
- Visit Hout Bay with an optional Seal Island Trip
- Experience the spectacular Chapmans Peak Drive
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- See the African Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Drive through quaint town of Simonstown
- Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Visit the spectacular Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- See the African penguins at Boulders Beach in Simonstown
- Taste wine and cheese and do a cellar tour in historic Stellenbosch
Enjoy the best of both worlds on this combination tour. Enjoy a morning Cape Peninsula tour and spend the afternoon in the Cape Winelands with a wine-and-cheese tasting and cellar tour in historic Stellenbosch.
- Evita Se Peron: We start the day with a coffee and “koeksister”
- Darling Sweet – Darlings latest addition where you can sample their stunning blend of toffees
- Darling Wine Shop – Purchase wines from the surrounding area
- Udderley Cheese – Not your average cheese tasting. You are also taken through the process of cheese making
- Darling Brew – One of South Africa’s first well established and award-winning microbreweries where you will taste 4 of their well know beers
- Darling Brew – A cellar tour where you learn the process of crafting beer
- Lunch is enjoyed at Darling Brew
- Ormonde Wine Farm – Wine Tasting
- Darling Olives – Taste over 20 different products, not only olives
- Chocolate tasting in Franschhoek & Stellenbosch
- Hidden Valley – Chocolate & Wine pairing
- Blaauwklippen Wine Estate – Chocolate & Wine pairing
- DV Chocolate – A guided tasting of 8 different chocolates
- Lunch will be booked at a local restaurant in Franschhoek (own account)
- Huguenot Chocolates: Ultimate Chocolate Experience & Tasting
- Van Rhyns Brandy Cellar – Brandy & Chocolate Pairing
We visit the beautiful towns of Stellenbosch & Franschhoek! Sample a range of chocolates, truffles and wine at various chocolatiers and wine estates!
- Explore the beautiful village of Franschhoek, the food capital of South Africa
- Taste wine paired with exquisite food at wine estates
- Do a cellar tour and learn about wine-making
This is a food and wine tour not to be missed. Franschhoek is a magnificent town between towering mountains in the beautiful Cape Winelands. Taste award winning wines paired with mouth-watering food.
Join us for a memorable day in the rolling vineyards of the Western Cape’s renowned wine estates. We visit wine estates in Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch. Enjoy a cheese pairing and a cellar tour. Have lunch in the vineyards and visit the local towns, learn about their history, culture, food and, most importantly, their wine.