Enjoy an afternoon in the Cape Winelands, wine and cheese tasting and learning about the old historic student town of Stellenbosch.
- Admire the spectacular natural scenery of the Cape Peninsula
- Take the funicular up the lighthouse at Cape Point
- Visit the African Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach
- See the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay
- Visit Hout Bay with an optional Seal Island Trip
- Experience the spectacular Chapmans Peak Drive
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- See the African Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Drive through quaint town of Simonstown
- Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Visit the spectacular Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- See the African penguins at Boulders Beach in Simonstown
- Taste wine and cheese and do a cellar tour in historic Stellenbosch
Enjoy the best of both worlds on this combination tour. Enjoy a morning Cape Peninsula tour and spend the afternoon in the Cape Winelands with a wine-and-cheese tasting and cellar tour in historic Stellenbosch.
- Evita Se Peron: We start the day with a coffee and “koeksister”
- Darling Sweet – Darlings latest addition where you can sample their stunning blend of toffees
- Darling Wine Shop – Purchase wines from the surrounding area
- Udderley Cheese – Not your average cheese tasting. You are also taken through the process of cheese making
- Darling Brew – One of South Africa’s first well established and award-winning microbreweries where you will taste 4 of their well know beers
- Darling Brew – A cellar tour where you learn the process of crafting beer
- Lunch is enjoyed at Darling Brew
- Ormonde Wine Farm – Wine Tasting
- Darling Olives – Taste over 20 different products, not only olives
- Chocolate tasting in Franschhoek & Stellenbosch
- Hidden Valley – Chocolate & Wine pairing
- Blaauwklippen Wine Estate – Chocolate & Wine pairing
- DV Chocolate – A guided tasting of 8 different chocolates
- Lunch will be booked at a local restaurant in Franschhoek (own account)
- Huguenot Chocolates: Ultimate Chocolate Experience & Tasting
- Van Rhyns Brandy Cellar – Brandy & Chocolate Pairing
We visit the beautiful towns of Stellenbosch & Franschhoek! Sample a range of chocolates, truffles and wine at various chocolatiers and wine estates!
- Explore the beautiful village of Franschhoek, the food capital of South Africa
- Taste wine paired with exquisite food at wine estates
- Do a cellar tour and learn about wine-making
This is a food and wine tour not to be missed. Franschhoek is a magnificent town between towering mountains in the beautiful Cape Winelands. Taste award winning wines paired with mouth-watering food.
Kirstenbosch Gardens are our world-famous botanical gardens nestled in the eastern foothills of Table Mountain. The Gardens have a number of walks where you can see a wide variety of our unique plant life. Flowers, birdsong and wine!
Join us for a memorable day in the rolling vineyards of the Western Cape’s renowned wine estates. We visit wine estates in Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch. Enjoy a cheese pairing and a cellar tour. Have lunch in the vineyards and visit the local towns, learn about their history, culture, food and, most importantly, their wine.
So you want to see it all? In a day? You need the Grand Tour of The Cape Peninsula!